Here’s the Digital Food Scale I use to make Calorie Counting Easy
And my favourite Spiral Slicer to turn ‘plain’ vegetables into healthy noodle pasta:
This is a sample of a Full Meal Plan to help you Lose Weight and achieve your goals.
The foundation of this meal plan has:
• 3 ounces of lean protein
• 1 complex carb
• Unlimited vegetables
• 1 healthy fat
Each meal should be about 350 calories (or fewer)
They are made of simple ingredients, quick and very easily put together.
Example of Protein you can use: Chicken, Turkey, Fish (any kind), tuna, tofu, eggs, beef or pork tenderloin.
Example of Complex Carbs: Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Wholemeal Bread, Wraps, Pita Bread.
Example of Healthy Fat: Nuts, Olive Oil, Seeds, Avocado, Omega-3 (from fish)
In order for this plan to be Effective, you are recommended to:
1) Prepare Your Food in Bulk lasting 2 — 3 days to make it stress free.
2) These meals are interchangeable. So you can have your snack for breakfast, breakfast for lunch etc.
3) Only use and Prepare high quality food like chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, vegetables or fish. So no white bread, white rice, processed food and ready meals at all.
4) Adjust the portion size and calories according to the product you use. Mine might be slightly difference from yours. So read the food label carefully.
5) You must drink 3-4L of water every day.
6) You must eat every 3 — 4 hours throughout the day in small portion.
7) Make it a habit to plan and pack your meals the night before and store them in the fridge for the next day; this will make your mornings easier, which will help to keep you on track.
8) Print your meal plan and stick in on your fridge as a daily reminder to stay on track.
9) Keep a food dairy of what you eat and how you feel, which contributes towards your weight lost progress.
10) Exercise 5–6 times a week between 45 — 60 mins for maximum result.
Please like and share this video.
Subscribe to my channel for new fitness and nutritional video weekly:
Stay connected with me via:
Subscribe to my website for daily inspiration, printable workouts & recipes:
Lots of Love xx
Music Copyright: BEST Background Instrumental Music – for Coffee, Creativity and Busy Work (Work Music) – Dennis Kuo
Wanna Lose Weight? Find out how to lose weight fast | 10 Kgs in 10 Days. 900 Calorie Diet Plan. 4 Simple Ingredients, Low Cost, Effective, Easy to make Meal Plan that will help you achieve your targets unlike other meal plans with high cost fruits, foods, difficult to remember & follow etc. No medications, pills, exercise, extensive workouts etc. Works on Safe & Heathy Nutritious food.
P.S : People with High Cholesterol and Diabetes (Developed / Genetic) may follow my Veg Meal Plan instead. https://youtu.be/08b10HacTyE
Green Tea Recipe: https://youtu.be/BNyG2b5r37w
Oatmeal Recipe: https://youtu.be/pxsfWMIwr98
(Check the description box of the oatmeal video, if following the plan)
This diet works like a charm! However every body type is different hence the results may vary. You know your body well, if u have any kind of ailments, consult your doctor first.
P.S: Eggs in this plan should be consumed with yolk.
Eggs should be BOILED ONLY.
Green Tea should be consumed plain. (No sweeteners)
Eggs can be seasoned with little salt & black pepper
(No Mayo/ Sauce)
This is an egg diet plan ( egg is the primary ingredient), pls do not ask me substitute for eggs.
Regarding the Cholesterol in Eggs:
Eggs include HDL cholesterol, also known as great cholesterol. This kind of cholesterol is harmless for your well-being – it can enable the body produce more vitamin D and hormones like estrogen, testosterone and cortisol.
It can lower the amounts of bad cholesterol and will not raise the danger of cardiovascular diseases.
Any More Doubts? Pls Subscribe my channel for a faster response!
Relevant & Unique questions will be answered within 48 hours. If your question has not been answered then pls check the comment section below.
Some of my other meal plans are:
Diabetes Meal Plan /PCOS – https://www.youtu.be/wiHW656mPKc
Veg Meal Plan – https://www.youtu.be/08b10HacTyE
Veg Meal Plan 2 – https://www.youtu.be/bhveWaXUW1I
Flat Belly Diet Plan – https://www.youtu.be/8GjXS8j9lNY
Raw Meal Plan – https://youtu.be/TIkTBjWJvj8
Flat Belly Diet Drink – https://youtu.be/7bXptNXoq28
Flat Belly Diet Drink 2 – https://youtu.be/Y4g6WQcgPJo